Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Meet my new best friend...

I have had severe female issues for about 3 weeks now... but I'm not going to get into that... suffice it to say, my heating pad has been in near continual use during this time. Well, she died last night in the middle of the night and I had to suffer through all of today without my best friend, my constant companion, my heating pad.

Angie bought me a new one. Thank you, Angie, I love you!

Meet my new best friend, Heather. (get it... *heat her*... yeah me neither...)
This is Heather, she is technologically advanced. Seriously... I had to read the instruction manual... something I would have done anyway because I have this strange love for instruction manuals but rarely do I actually *have* to read them... I usually just do it for fun...

She has a nifty LCD screen and a timer and she's just pretty... and her cover is so soft... and she's warm... and she eases my pain and allows me to sleep... I love Heather. Heather is my new best friend. I just thought you two should meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment