Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We have a new addition to the family...

... her name is Bessie. At first, I was totally freaked out and embarrassed of Bessie, isn't that horrible? Bessie... she... um... lives in my bum... no, I don't have worms... I... um... have acquired a hemorrhoid. Yup. Why am I telling you this, you wonder horrified? Because I'm a sick person? Probably. Because no one reads this anyway? Maybe. More likely it's my way of coping. Kinda like the chicken slaughter... but I haven't shared that with you yet... something to look forward to.

If you'll excuse me, Bessie is protesting, she doesn't like to be sat on...

Peace and Chicken Grease,
Spoodles ><>

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA HAHA HA! Sorry. I have to admit I didn't know you had a blog until today. or else I would have been reading this when you wrote it and I could have commented so that Bessie would feel loved.

    I also have hemorrhoids, but they don't have names. I guess I don't like it as much as you like yours. Just so you know, it will get better. go get some generic preparation H or something.

    ReplyDelete