Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet Kenneth... he married me...

...two years and 6 months ago... and he hasn't run away screaming! Well... maybe he's run away screaming... but he comes right back!

Isn't he cute? Isn't he just the cutest thing? *yoyo and hoops smiley*



Day one of our honeymoon... mmm...



I love this picture... I love his hair... I love that look on his face... I love those amazing green eyes... this picture makes me want to run in there and pounce on him... actually... I think I will... it's 5:00 he shoulda been up half an hour ago! hehe... <~~~ mischievous laughter Okay I'm back... I have ants on my desk... I hate ants...

Pounds Hallow in Shawnee, our first wedding anniversary... we went with my family and Angie and the Twins and Chip... you'll have to meet all them some other time... I'm focusing on this really really adorable guy here... hehe... I told him to pose... this is his "I'm cute and I know it so I'm trying not to laugh" smile... This is the smile he gets when he's doing something silly...

The ant carcasses are piling up...



Kenneth and Fayth "cheesin'" ... I love this picture! Kenneth was Fayth's buddy... and the first male person she warmed up to... she loved to say his name... over and over and over... I'm going to go cry now...

My 'puter is messin' up and keeps wanting to publish this before it's ready! Impatient thing...



Dreads... I miss them... it took a looooong time to do them though... but that's okay... it was fun!

The ants have figured out that I am an ant serial killer... they have decided to vacate the area... smart little bugs...



He's really really good at grilling... really good... like ... amazing... mmm...



This is taken in Brown County during our second wedding anniversary... Kenneth is pretending to eat a random nut type thing he found on the ground... he does this a lot...

He also pretends to lick cats...



I love my crazy man.

If you're vegetarian or squeamish I suggest you do not look at this next picture of my "mountain man"...

X
XX
XXX
XXXX
XXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Okay... I warned you..



The first chicken he killed...



We found my hair extensions wadded up in the closet... hehe

Okay... so now I have to brag on my man...

Kenneth is amazing. I love being married to him. People would say "Oh you're newlyweds, just wait, it all goes down from here..." and you know what? The lied. Yup. I can't say I'm sorry the lied... I'm actually really relieved... because it hasn't gone down... it's gone up! I feel more and more in love with him everyday. When I think it can't get any better... it does... it's... indescribable. It's a picture of God's love for us... it's awesome and real... and I really really like it.

Kenneth is such an awesome spiritual leader. God has used him so much in my life, to spur on my own growth... it's just cool. I really can't put into words how grateful I am for my husband. He is such a man of God. Really, I feel he's a man after God's own heart. He seeks the Lord. Really seeks. I'm getting all teary eyed just writing about it! He is such an encouragement to me. I go through so many ups and downs... I seriously believe that I'm bi-polar... but I think God is getting me through it and he really uses Kenneth. Kenneth is so gentle with me when I'm down but he doesn't let me stay there... does that make sense? I don't know... he's just too cool for words...


And he lets me rub balloons on his head...



I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment