Sunday, April 26, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes

I laughed. I cried. It moved me Bob.

Awesome awesome movie. It is now one of my all time favorites... it's just that good. Oh my word.

Okay, so I'm not going to tell ya all about it... cause I don't wanna spoil it for ya... but... the wife... her name was Jill... (although I thought it was Jule the entire time... until the credits... because of the accents... and I could go on and on about the accents... but I won't... aren't you relieved?)

Anyway, Jill. I want to be Jill. She was beautiful. Seriously amazingly beautiful. I cannot describe how beautiful she was. Not just physically. Although the actress was physically beautiful, her character and the peace she exhibited made her so amazing. The stuff they went through... I would be screaming at God and throwing a fit... and she just makes the best of it.

I want to be like that. I don't even have a hard life and all I do is complain. Pathetic, eh? If anyone reads this, pray for me to be like Jill and have Faith Like Potatoes. Then go watch that movie so you'll know what the heck I'm talkin' about!

No comments:

Post a Comment